US Embassy Recruitment 2021/2022 | How To Apply
The US Embassy Recruitment 2021 application form portal has commence. And we are here to help you get the necessary information you need and also guard you on what to do. In this very package, you will get to learn a lot and get informed as well. So relax because you are just on the right site.
U.S. Mission | Apply for US Embassy Recruitment 2021 for SSCE/Graduate Positions. U.S. The U.S. Mission to Nigeria comprises of the Embassy in Abuja, FCT, and the Consulate General in Lagos. U.S. Consulate General Lagos is the Mission’s representative to the Nigerian people in the southern region.
Do you have what it takes to get the job? If your answer is Yes, then worry no more because we are here to help you. It’s just for you to process further in other to get you well acknowledged and ready. Recently, the US Embassy has announced its recruitment for the serious candidates.
Are you an interested candidate that needs a well secured job in the US Embassy Board? Or Have you tried to apply for any job vacancy anywhere in the internet and it failed? Recruitmentfield.com can help you get your dream job on one trial, just stay focus and keep visiting this site for all the best of information so far.
US Embassy are recruiting to fill the following positions below:
1. USAID Administrative Assistant – Rover
Salary: NGN4,834,097 Annually.
Deadline: 17th June, 2021.
2. Information Management Assistant
Salary: USD $38,056 (N6,455,212) Annually.
Deadline: 8th July, 2021.
3. Cultural Affairs Assistant
Salary: USD $42,570 (NGN 8,664,538) Annually.
Deadline: 22nd June, 2021.
What are the Requirements?
- NYSC Discharged Certificate
- Applicant must be in communication
- Applicant must be medically fit and will be screened to be shortlisted
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree
- Applicant must be a computer literacy
Salary: $38,056 / Annua
Deadline: 1st July, 2021.
5. Carpentry Maintenance Worker
Salary: NGN 4,382,748 (USD 30,414) / Annum
Deadline: 10th June, 2021.
Important things you should know on US Embassy Recruitment
- The application process is free of charge
- Applicant must have all the necessary credentials
- The US Embassy shortlisted candidates will be publish soon
- Only the shortlisted candidates that will process the next stage
- Do not pay anyone who claims he can get you a job in the US Embassy
- Scan and upload credentials on www.embassy.us.com
Features you need to put on when applying for a Job;
* Flexibility; Considering a reported 43 per cent of employees would rather choose praise over time and it’s definitely a coveted perk. You need to be more flexible than you are in other to help you meet up with the schedules of the day.
* Inspiring mentors; When you pick the brain of someone with an awesome job, they will inevitably talk about a person at work that they truly admire. Having a colleague or superior that inspires and encourages can be a huge success at any job.
* Communication; A major red flag for potential candidates is a company or employer that is notorious for bad communication. Whenever there is a change on the way or other important news, take the time to disseminate the information to your team clearly. And you will come out with a flying colors.
* A challenge; Great employees want to work hard. Merits in particular rank training and development programs as the third most important aspect of an employee. What does that say? Workers want to be challenged. Once a job stops feeling challenging, and an employee feels their job is easy they will soon be moving on. As an Applicant, try and accept challenges in any angle because that is the best way of making the sky your limit.
* Creative freedom; A fulfilling job is an awesome job, and a fulfilling job means trust, decision-making power, and empowerment. Being able to make decisions without having to go through six levels of approvals – even if it’s just part of the time. Try and create freedom for conversation, this also helps in making know things you don’t.
Do you have what it takes to get the job? If your answer is Yes, then worry no more because we are here to help you. It’s just for you to process further in other to get you well acknowledged and ready.
How to Apply for U.S. Embassy Recruitment 2021
To Apply for U.S. Mission, follow the ‘Click Here to View Details’ link under each job position
Some may ask;
- How do I apply for the US Embassy recruitment?
- Where will I get the application form portal?
- What are the requirements?
- When is the recruitment taking place?
- Is US Embassy Shortlisted candidates out?
If this questions has been bothering you all this while, then worry no more because we are here to give you the most important information in other to get you the job and keep you updated.