Total Nigeria Recruitment 2021/2022 Form Portal | How To Apply
The Total Nigeria recruitment 2021 application form is out. And we are here to help you get the necessary information you need and also guide you on what to do.
In this very package, you will get to learn a lot and get informed as well. So relax because you are just on the right site.
Are you an interested candidate that needs a well secured job in the The Total Plc Nigeria Board? Have you tried to apply for any job vacancy anywhere in the internet and it failed? Recruitmentfield.com can help you get your dream job on one trial, just stay focus and keep visiting this site for all the best of information so far.
Are you interested in joining Total Nigeria Plc? If yes, then ensure you read this article till the end in other for you to gather the important information.
Requirements for Total Nigeria Recruitment 2021
To be qualified for the 2021/2022 Total Nigeria recruitment, you need to have the following:
- West African Examination School Certificate (WASSCE) or National Examination Council Certificate with at least 5 credits in relevant subjects including English and Mathematics. (Not less than two sittings) or
- Bachelor’s Degree/Higher National Diploma (HND) or Ordinary National Diploma (OND) Degree
- Knowledge in computer application which will serve as an added advantage.
Some may ask;
- How visit Total recruitment Portal
- Where will I get the application form portal?
- What are the requirements?
- When is the recruitment taking place?
- Is Total Nigeria Plc Shortlisted candidates out?
If this questions has been bothering you all this while, then worry no more because we are here to give you the most important information in other to get you the job and keep you updated.
Features you need to put on when applying for a Job;
* Flexibility; Considering a reported 43 per cent of employees would rather choose praise over time and it’s definitely a coveted perk. You need to be more flexible than you are in other to help you meet up with the schedules of the day.
* Inspiring mentors; When you pick the brain of someone with an awesome job, they will inevitably talk about a person at work that they truly admire. Having a colleague or superior that inspires and encourages can be a huge success at any job.
* Communication; A major red flag for potential candidates is a company or employer that is notorious for bad communication. Whenever there is a change on the way or other important news, take the time to disseminate the information to your team clearly. And you will come out with a flying colors.
* A challenge; Great employees want to work hard. Merits in particular rank training and development programs as the third most important aspect of an employee. What does that say? Workers want to be challenged. Once a job stops feeling challenging, and an employee feels their job is easy they will soon be moving on. As an Applicant, try and accept challenges in any angle because that is the best way of making the sky your limit.
* Creative freedom; A fulfilling job is an awesome job, and a fulfilling job means trust, decision-making power, and empowerment. Being able to make decisions without having to go through six levels of approvals – even if it’s just part of the time. Try and create freedom for conversation, this also helps in making know things you don’t.
Do you have what it takes to get the job? If your answer is Yes, then worry no more because we are here to help you. It’s just for you to process further in other to get you well acknowledged and ready.
1. Pre-qualification of your application: You apply for a position and your profile has caught Total’s attention.
At this stage, you might receive questionnaires designed to fill in any blanks in your profile and/ or be invited for a telephone or video interview.
2. Your Meeting with a Recruiter: You meet the recruiter assigned to the position you are applying for or an external recruiter employed by Total.
This interview is the opportunity to find out more your skills set, experience and motivations, and to discuss the outlines of the proposed job and your prospects within the group.
3. Your Meeting with Operation Managers: You meet operational and line managers linked to the job you are applying for. This gives you a clear picture of what the job entails and what your new team might look like. You will discuss all aspects of your role and your working environment.
4. Formalizing the Terms of Collaboration: If you reach this step, it means Total wants to work together with you, your recruiter makes you an offer.
Total recruitment portal is www.careers.total.com. All applications are to be made on the career page. Link will provided below this article.
How to Apply for Total Nigeria Recruitment 2021
The procedures below will walk you through to apply for Total Nigeria job:
- Visit Total Nigeria login portal at https://www.careers.total.com/en/apply-total
- Follow the instructions on the Total Nigeria official website.
- Fill and submit your application form.
- Visit: careers.total.com, If the page defaults in French Click on “English” at the top of the page to change the language.
- On the navigation bar Click ‘APPLY TO TOTAL’
- Navigate to ‘Our offers’ and ‘select’ your language preference.
- Click on ‘Advanced Search’
- In the ‘Country’ text box type and select ‘Nigeria’.
- Scroll down and click on ‘Search’ to display list of jobs in Nigeria.
- Select your job preference to view details of the job.
- Click on ‘Apply to job’ to complete an online application form.
- You will be requested to create an account if you do not have an existing one. This is mandatory.
- Please fill the form accordingly.
- It is compulsory to attach your CV where it is required in the application form. Your CV must include the following details In the order listed:
- Name, first name, other names (where applicable)
- Date of birth
- Contact address stipulating road/street number(s) only
- Functional email address. Please Note: ALL communication will be by email ONLY
- State of Origin
- Details of tertiary education: institution, degree obtained, class of degree, period of study.
- Details of secondary education: institution, certificate, period of study
- Details of primary education: institution, certificate, period of study
To apply, Visit www.careers.total.com or keep visiting this website to stay updated on the application procedures.
- FRSC Shortlisted Candidates
- Civil Defence Shortlisted Candidates
- Federal Fire Service Shortlisted Candidates
- Federal Teachers Shortlisted Candidates
- Nigerian Army Shortlisted Candidates
- Nigerian Army DSSC Screening Date 2021 and Shortlisted Names
- Dragnet Recruitment
- United Nations World Food Programme Recruitment
- NJI Recruitment