Requirements for Rivers State Job 2021
To be qualified for 2021/2022 Rivers State job, you need to have the following:
- Handwritten application
- Detailed Curriculum Vitae
- Personal Passport Photograph
- Birth Certificate or Affidavit of Age Declaration
- Local Government Area Identification
- First School Leaving Certificate or Basic Education Certificate
- West African School Certificate or Equivalent
- University Degree or Equivalent and Higher Degrees (where available)
- Professional Certificate / Evidence of current professional license (where applicable)
- National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) Discharge or Exemption Certificate
- Applicants should be within the ages of 18 and 50 years.
- Bauchi State Civil Service Commission Recruitment
- Borno State Civil Service Commission Recruitment
- Akwa Ibom State Teachers Recruitment
- Benue State Civil Service Commission Recruitment
- Anambra State Civil Service Commission Recruitment
- Bayelsa State Civil Service Commission Recruitment
- Abia State Civil Service Commission Recruitment
- Imo State Teachers Recruitment 2021/2022
- Kaduna State Teachers Recruitment
- Ebonyi State Teachers Recruitment
- National Broadcasting Commission Recruitment
- AIB Recruitment
- Lagos State Teachers Recruitment
- Lagos State Government Recruitment
Some May Ask;
- When is the Kebbi Government Recruitment?
- How Can I Apply?
- When is Lagos State Recruitment?
- Is Rivers State Shortlisted Out?
If this questions has been bothering you all this while, then worry no more because we are here to give you the most important information in other to get you the job and keep you updated.
Do you have any question for us? If Yes, then comment and drop your email address in the comment section in other for us to keep you posted and informed of any updates and post that you may need.