NHIS Recruitment 2021 Application Form Portal
The NHIS Recruitment application form portal 2021 has commence. And we are here to help you get the necessary information you need and also guard you on what to do.
In this very article, you will be able to learn and get informed as well. So relax because you are just on the right site.
The National Health Insurance Scheme (NHIS) hereby announced it Recruitment 2021 for all interested candidates. Having been our duty to inform the general public to please take note of this information.
Are you an interested candidate that needs a well secured job in the National Health Insurance Scheme (NHIS)? Have you tried to apply for any job vacancy anywhere in the internet and it failed? Are you an Aspirant that working in the National Health Insurance (NHIS) has been your longtime hush and want? If so, then you get to worry no more because all we do here in Recruitmentfield is nothing but to get you any job of your choice through our imparted and well informative site and guess what? We don’t only secure you jobs but we also give you the basic and useful information of any kind via latest job vacancies in Nigeria.
- Manager Medical (NHIS/01/MG)
- Senior Manager Medical (NHIS/01/SM)
- Principal Manager Medical (NHIS/01/PM)
- Asst General Manager Medical (NHIS/01/AG)
- Assistant Manager Pharmacy (NHIS/02/AM)
- Manager Pharmacy (NHIS/02/MG)
- Senior Manager Pharmacy (NHIS/02/SM)
- Principal Manager Pharmacy (NHIS/02/PM)
- Officer Nursing (NHIS/03/OF)
- Senior Officer Nursing (NHIS/03/SO)
- Asst Manager Nursing (NHIS/03/AM)
- Manager Nursing (NHIS/03/MG)
- Officer MLS (NHIS/04/OF),
- Senior Officer MLS (NHIS/04/SO),
- Assistant Manager MLS (NHIS/04/AM)
- Manager MLS (NHIS/04/MG)
How to Apply for NHIS Recruitment 2021
The procedures below will walk you through to apply for NHIS job:
- Visit the NTI login portal at https://www.nhis.gov.ng/
- Follow the instructions on the NTI official website.
- Fill and submit your application form.
In this very article, we promise to do our very best in other to guard you and as well provide the best of information that you demands. Calm down a minute, let all your focus be on every piece of information you will see in this site because we can assure you the very best when it comes to information.
Have you try getting any info from Recruitmentfield.com before? If you haven’t, then you have been missing a whole lot of latest information. A trial of our information will not only convince you but also give you the accurate information you need.
Are you an aspirant that working in the National Health Insurance Scheme (NHIS) has been your dream work? Do you have what it takes to work in the NHIS? Having you been asking; when is the NHIS 2021 Recruitment starting? You don’t have to bother yourself again because we are here to help you out today. Or Visit; https://www.nhis.gov.ng/ for more information.
Requirements for National Health Insurance Scheme (NHIS) Recruitment 2021
To be qualified for the 2021/2022 National Health Insurance Scheme (NHIS), you need to have the following:
An applicant is required to possess the following:
- Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS) degree/, or their equivalent, recognized by the Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria (MDCN)
- Bachelor of Pharmacy (B. Pharm) degree or equivalent qualification, recognized by the Pharmacists Council of Nigeria (PCN)
- Qualified Nurse (i.e. BNSc or its equivalent, Registered Nurse/Midwife [RN/RM] or other specialized areas of Nursing)
- Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Science (BMLS) degree or equivalent qualification, recognized by the Medical Laboratory Science Council of Nigeria (MLSCN)
- Full registration with the relevant or appropriate Regulatory Council
- Current licence to practice issued by the relevant or appropriate Regulatory Council
- NYSC discharge or exemption certificate
- Note that for positions above the entry point for each cadre, appropriate number of years with cognate experience are required
- Possession of postgraduate qualification in public health, family medicine, health planning and management or equivalent is an added advantage and desired for higher positions.
- Experience and skill in monitoring and evaluation of healthcare services and facilities is desired.
Important things you need to know on NHIS Recruitment 2021/2022
- Applicant must have all the Credentials that are required
- The NHIS Shortlisted candidates will be out soon
- Do not pay any one that claims he can get you a job in the NHIS Board
- Scan and upload your credentials.
Some May Ask;
- When is the National Health Insurance (NHIS) Recruitment?
- How Can I Apply?
- When is GLO Recruitment?
- Is the National Health Insurance (NHIS) Shortlisted Candidates out?
- Is NEITI recruiting now?
If this questions has been bothering you all this while, then worry no more because we are here to give you the most important information in other to get you the job and keep you updated.
In this package, you will be guarded on what to and also how to get the basic information you need. All you have to do is to stay informed by following this site because we are of high quality updates about the NHIS Recruitment 2021/2022 application Form Portal. For more information, visit www.nhis.gov.com
- N-power Tech Recruitment
- Nigerian Police Recruitment
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment
- EFCC Recruitment
- NSCDC Recruitment
- CBN Recruitment
- Nigeria Immigration Shortlisted Candidates
- INEC Recruitment
- NDE Recruitment
- NDDC Recruitment
- DSS Recruitment
- NDLEA Recruitment
- WAEC Recruitment
- FRSC Recruitment
- FCSC Recruitment
- PYES Registration
- Federal Government Recruitment
- CAC Recruitment
- NPA Recruitment
- NIPOST Recruitment
- NIMASA Recruitment
- ECOWAS Recruitment
- GLO Recruitment
- Delta State Teachers Recruitment
- NIHORT Recruitment
- NAPTIN Recruitment
- ExxonMobil Recruitment
Do you have any question for us? If Yes, then comment and drop your email address in the comment section in other for us to keep you posted and informed of any updates and post that you may need.