NBTI Recruitment 2021/2022 Application Form Portal | www.nbti.gov.ng
This article will provide you with the relevant information on NBTI Recruitment 2021. The National Board for Technology Incubation recruitment for 2021 is currently ongoing, and in this article you will be entitled to the NBTI Recruitment portal (www.nbti.gov.ng) and also the following; Requirements, Qualifications and How to apply for the NBTI Recruitment 2021.
The The National Board for Technology Incubation recruitment for 2021 application has commence. We are looking forward to help you get the necessary information and also guide you on how to apply for NBTI Recruitment.
In this article, you will get to learn a lot and get informed as well. So relax because you are just on the right page.
The aim of this TIP recruitment is to get enough workforce in the various technology incubation centres in Nigeria. All suitably qualified applicants should see the available job positions, eligibility requirements and steps to apply.
Do you have what it takes to get the job at the National Board for Technology Incubation? If you answered yes to this question, then proceed further and see what qualifications required to apply for the job.
To be selected for the job, you need to know the qualifications, requirements for applying for NBTI Recruitment 2021.
NBTI Recruitment Requirements 2021.
A Bachelor or Master’s Degree in other relevant disciplines in the quantitative field Or Higher national diploma in relevant discipline in the quantitative field.
Computer literacy and conversant with Microsoft office, Web Applications and the use of relevant applications for efficient delivery of service Must be a Nigerian citizen not below 18 years or above 50 years.
A first degree with minimum of Second Class Lower, HND/ND holders should have minimum of lower credit.
Candidates must be medically fit and would be screened to be certified so if shortlisted, NYSC Discharge certificate.
Things to Note While Applying for NBTI Recruitment 2021.
There are a lot of things you should take into consideration when applying for NBTI Recruitment 2021. Getting the right information at the right time is very important which means you need to be visiting NBTI Portal on a regular basis.
- Have all the necessary credentials
- Scan and Upload your Credentials on www.nbti.gov.ng
- NBTI Shortlisted Candidates will be published shortly after
- Don’t pay anyone who claims he can help you get a Job in NBTI.
Features you need to put on when applying for a Job;
* Flexibility; Considering a reported 43 per cent of employees would rather choose praise over time and it’s definitely a coveted perk. You need to be more flexible than you are in other to help you meet up with the schedules of the day.
* Inspiring mentors; When you pick the brain of someone with an awesome job, they will inevitably talk about a person at work that they truly admire. Having a colleague or superior that inspires and encourages can be a huge success at any job.
* Communication; A major red flag for potential candidates is a company or employer that is notorious for bad communication. Whenever there is a change on the way or other important news, take the time to disseminate the information to your team clearly. And you will come out with a flying colors.
* A challenge; Great employees want to work hard. Merits in particular rank training and development programs as the third most important aspect of an employee. What does that say? Workers want to be challenged. Once a job stops feeling challenging, and an employee feels their job is easy they will soon be moving on. As an Applicant, try and accept challenges in any angle because that is the best way of making the sky your limit.
* Creative freedom; A fulfilling job is an awesome job, and a fulfilling job means trust, decision-making power, and empowerment. Being able to make decisions without having to go through six levels of approvals – even if it’s just part of the time. Try and create freedom for conversation, this also helps in making know things you don’t.
The Question is:
Do you have what it takes to get the job? If your answer is Yes, then worry no more because we are here to help you. It’s just for you to process further in other to get you well acknowledged and ready.
How to Apply for NBTI Recruitment 2021
The procedures below will walk you through to apply for NBTI job:
- Visit the NBTI login portal at www.nbti.gov.ng
- Follow the instructions on the NBTI official website.
- Fill and submit your application form.
- Nigerian Army DSSC Shortlisted Candidates
- Nigerian Army 81RRI Shortlisted Candidates
- Nigeria Police Shortlisted Candidates
- Nigerian Air Force Shortlisted Candidates
- Nigerian Navy Shortlisted Candidates
- FRSC Shortlisted Candidates
- Civil Defence Shortlisted Candidates
- Federal Fire Service Shortlisted Candidates
- Federal Teachers Shortlisted Candidates
- Nigerian Army Shortlisted Candidates
- Nigerian Army DSSC Screening Date 2021 and Shortlisted Names
- Dragnet Recruitment
- United Nations World Food Programme Recruitment
We know it’s very hard to seek and secured a Job online, but believe it’s easy to do that. And recruitmentfield.com is the answer to that, what we do here is to get you the best of information.