Abia State Government Recruitment 2021/2022 Application Form Portal
This is to inform all indigene of Abia State that Recruitment into various ministry is ongoing online. Interested applicants must possess the necessary requirement for application processes. See requirement and how to apply for Abia State Government Recruitment below.
This article will provide information on Abia State Government Recruitment 2021. In this guide, we will provide details on qualifications, requirements and how to apply for the job, stay focused and read through.
The main aim of the Abia State Online Recruitment is to create more jobs for the indigenes of abia state. If you have been seeking for a job, then this is your opportunity to get a job in the civil service.
This guide will inform you how to apply for Abia State teachers Recruitment and the requirements, qualification needed and how to apply for current jobs in Abia state.
Abia State Government Recruitment 2021 Requirements
Applicants applying for the Abia State Government Recruitment must possess any of the following;
- Five (5) credit grades in WASC/GCE/SSCE including Maths, English and 3 other relevant subjects obtained in one sitting.
- ND, NCE, HND Bachelor’s Degree (BSC) minimum of Second Class Honours (Lower Division) in any of the science disciplines listed below.
- Master’s degree (MSC) in any of the under listed Science disciplines.
- NYSC Discharge Certificate.
- Ability to work with basic computer applications (e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.)
- Geographical mobility within and outside Ondoia.
- Professional qualification/work experience in effective selling and marketing will be an added advantage.
- Both Male and female is fine.
Features you need to put on when applying for a Job;
* Flexibility; Considering a reported 43 per cent of employees would rather choose praise over time and it’s definitely a coveted perk. You need to be more flexible than you are in other to help you meet up with the schedules of the day.
* Inspiring mentors; When you pick the brain of someone with an awesome job, they will inevitably talk about a person at work that they truly admire. Having a colleague or superior that inspires and encourages can be a huge success at any job.
* Communication; A major red flag for potential candidates is a company or employer that is notorious for bad communication. Whenever there is a change on the way or other important news, take the time to disseminate the information to your team clearly. And you will come out with a flying colors.
* A challenge; Great employees want to work hard. Merits in particular rank training and development programs as the third most important aspect of an employee. What does that say? Workers want to be challenged. Once a job stops feeling challenging, and an employee feels their job is easy they will soon be moving on. As an Applicant, try and accept challenges in any angle because that is the best way of making the sky your limit.
* Creative freedom; A fulfilling job is an awesome job, and a fulfilling job means trust, decision-making power, and empowerment. Being able to make decisions without having to go through six levels of approvals – even if it’s just part of the time. Try and create freedom for conversation, this also helps in making know things you don’t.
Do you have what it takes to get the job? If your answer is Yes, then worry no more because we are here to help you. It’s just for you to process further in other to get you well acknowledged and ready.
How to Apply for Abia State Government Recruitment.
Prospective Candidates should submit 12 copies of typed CV and application. Photocopies of relevant credentials including First School Leaving Certificate, Birth Certificate and Local Government of Origin must also be attached.
- Malaria Consortium Recruitment
- Sayed Farms Limited Recruitment
- Food Concepts Management Recruitment
- US Embassy Recruitment
- Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc Recruitment
If you need regular updates on Abia State Government Recruitment, kindly drop your email address in the comment section below and we will send you regular updates as information unfolds.