ABC Transport National University Scholarship Application Guide for Nigerian Students is meant for all Nigerian undergraduate students. ABC Transport Plc is giving out a couple of undergraduate scholarships to deserving Nigerian students. Full-time students are encouraged to apply for such scholarships.
Only those who have been selected will be interviewed, as all candidates will be shortlisted. Candidates must produce the following documents at the time of the interview. Those who’ve been selected will receive an SMS notification.
How To Be Eligible for Application
- • WAEC or a comparable exam needed
- • An admission letter from a Nigerian university, • A copy of your transcript for the current academic year,
- • Information on your academic background, including where you went to school, when you went there, and what diplomas you got.
- • Document of State of Origin, duly certified by the Chairman or Secretary of the respective Local Government Area
- • A verified school ID card is required.
The ABC Transport National University Scholarship Award is open to only Nigerians.
Level/Field of Study
FIRST YEAR (100 LEVEL) degree students of the under-listed courses, in Nigerian universities:
How to Apply for ABC Transport National University Scholarship
Interested candidates should submit their applications (along with photocopies of their WAEC or its equivalent, Birth Certificate or a Sworn Affidavit, Admission Letter and Two passport Photographs) stating the following information on an A4 sized paper:
Submission of Applications
All applications in the format above should be sent to:
ABC Transport Scholarship Committee
c/o ABC Transport,
Km 5 MCC/Uratta Road,
P O Box 2575
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted via SMS
Do you have any question for us? If Yes, then comment and drop your email address in the comment section in other for us to keep you posted and informed of any updates and post that you may need.
When is the deadline for 2021/2022 application